El cuento de la M
El Cuento de la letra M
Mamá cerdito fue al mercado a comprar un melón y miel . Como Mamá iba muy cargada,
llamó a papa cerdito para que la recogiera con su moto .
Papá cerdito y mamá cerdito se fueron en su moto
The easy way to memorize multiplication tables
Paula is my student four years ago. Her mom is my friend and she asked me if I could to teach classes to Paula. I started with the multiplication tables, it was impossible that she could learn it. Today Paula learns the multiplication table, but yesterday she forgot it.
Every day we study together one multiplication table and perform the multiplications, so things are making progress, but if she left of review the table in question, to them few days is you had forgotten, so her mother and I have created a working method:
Paula live immersed in a world of multiplication tables. Every day she will study only one table, and for several days she must review only this: before sleep,is in the car, etc. Despite these efforts, Paula couldn't learn them by heart.
As I don't easily give up we continue to practice. I asked myself why Paula wasn't learning the multiplication tables. Paula is alert and curious the little girl, she likes science, history, loves visiting museums. By knowing that she like to visit museums, I invited her to visit the Museum of mathematics. I wanted that "Experiencing Mathematics". It was a good experience for her, because she found that the mathematics are fun.
After three years, many practice and some despair Paula knows multiplication tables, it has been a challenge for both, for her as a student and for me an educator.
6 steps to learn multiplication tables.
- Teach him what it means to multiply
- Make him understand the commutative property
- Awaken interest in mathematics
- Immersion total
And most especially, "You don't give up", and of course, I never thought that Paula wouldn't be able to learn them. I don't think that anyone wouldnt' be able, if you want you can learn anything.
The secret is to awaken their interest, in the sense that the student is curious to learn more. In the case of Paula, one day it occurred to have a video with multiplication tables with a dedication to her.
When she watched the video and heard her name, instantly adopted video as a close personal object, a kind of toy or pet which always return. And so, playing with a video that she always felt his and with which could interact when would like to developed a habit personal, certain constancy, that you allowed learn is them insed of multiply playing to their air, singing, imitating, without pressures, and in final, without just give is has.
Code Embed: Cannot use CODE.food as a global code as it is being used to store 4 unique pieces of code in 4 posts - click here for more details
- nurtures a child's imagination and creativity
- increases understanding,
- build vocabulary,
- improves writing,
- promotes concentration,
- It reduces stress,
- power empathy,
- it helps take the dream and, i
- we had a great time
How to Develop Your Reading HabitThe love of reading should be a reward and not a punishment, sometimes we punish children by sending them to the room to read, or remove them mobile and give a book, doing so they will link reading with moments negative, educate them from a playful:
Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach. Albert Einstein
- The envirment in your home is very important, if your child has never seen to read, you can hardly convey the love of reading, do not forget that kids love to imitate.
- Introduce them in books from babyhood is a good way to start, you read a adapted to their age before bedtime tale rest will make them better.
- Choosing an afternoon to spend some time reading the whole family together, each in his reading, the children will live it as a special time to calm them.
- Sure you have a library close to home, as you go out to the park, program one afternoon a week to go to the library and let your child choose reading, not force you to choose the books you like them.
- When your child see a movie that you liked a lot and is based on a book, invite him to read the book, discover new storylines and secure latches. My son loved the first Harry Potter movie, we went to the library and showed him the book, from the time he began to read assiduously.
- For his birthday, for kings always give her a book, although at first not read, will have them on hand if one day they decide ...
- If you are lucky enough that your child loves to read, congratulations, but if not just fall in love, do not force it, follow these tips and surely will gradually "hooked".